Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Deliver interactive presentations and product demos.
- Lead Q&A sessions to prospective customers in order to understand their requirements.
- Present to all levels of the organization - from practitioner to C-level.
- Engage with multiple business units including software engineering, operations, product management and business stakeholders.
- Whiteboard Auth0 solutions with customer architectures.
- Execute well defined, outcome focused PoCs for prospects.
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self study, research, online courses.
- Proactive engagement in local and regional events evangelizing Auth0 as a presenter and attendee.
- Work from home with up to 50% travel within region.
- A love for our primary customer profile: the software developer and architect.
- A passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role like consulting or support, ideally sales engineering.
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Expert in building relationships, listening and managing time.
- A desire to engage with the larger community by contributing to open source projects and participating in local events.
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with at least one backend stack (eg. node, java, .NET).
- Experience with a popular frontend stack (eg. react, angular).
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.