Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
In this role you will:
- Respond to and act as incident commander for security incidents. Proactively consider how to prevent the same type of incidents from occurring in the future.
- Use your experience and security intuition to hunt for threats across enterprise and production environments. If we’re missing important data we need, go get it!
- Act as an escalation point for automated alerts.
- Perform variant analysis and root cause analysis to find systematic bugs.
- Develop creative solutions to complex security problems which balance business needs and risk.
- Maintain current knowledge and skills to keep up with the rapidly changing threat landscape.
- Perform regular on-call responsibilities, including fulfilling various incident response team roles.
- Work together with other security engineers and stakeholders to architect and deploy enterprise security solutions.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 3-5 years working in a high-demand security team.
- Have a Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Have excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Have strong demonstrable knowledge of common attack vectors.
- Have familiarity/experience with AWS & Azure services and security concepts.
- Have experience with common Linux / Mac OS command line, security monitoring, log analysis and forensic tools.
- Have ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Have experience working an on-call rotation.
- Have familiarity/experience with osquery.
- Have a passion to learn and thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Have excellent analytical thinking, time management and coordination skills.
- Be currently located in the the United Kingdom, Spain or Poland.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working as a senior part of a Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) or Security Operations Team.
Examples of our Engineering culture:
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.