Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
We are seeking talented technical support engineers to provide complex support services of the Auth0 SaaS solutions. Reporting to the Regional Support Manager, you will work directly with our customers to provide developer level break-fix support and support services. As a Developer Support Engineer, this position is an integral part of Auth0's local and global support team. The efforts put forth by these individuals will directly impact the long-term success of the customer relationships. Successful team members are curious, have a passion for learning, love coaching / mentoring others, and have the energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Auth0 SaaS solution, resolving technical and non-technical customer issues in a timely fashion
- Operational management of Support tickets
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of the Development lifecycle to solve complex issues and promote best practices
- Work as part of our global Support team in an ever changing fast paced environment
- Directly partner with the Product Engineering team to understand their development lifecycle and contribute to product improvements.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the company and partner ecosystem to achieve the highest level of customer success.
Technical Domain Focus and skills:
- Understanding of software development fundamentals and common architectures.
- Knowledge of HTTP, encryption, basic security concepts.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization concepts.
- Knowledge in one or more authentication protocols/specifications: OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, WS-FED, LDAP, Azure AD, etc.
Additional Experience and Abilities:
- Minimum 2yrs+ experience in Technical Support or Software Development.
- Proactively identify patterns in order to take preemptive action against potential long-term systemic problems.
- Self-starter with the ability to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Work well in a diverse and remote team environment with the ability to communicate across multiple time zones.
- Quickly context-switch between conflicting priorities.
- Pinpoint and solve issues quickly against an agreed service level.
- Being a customer advocate, always willing to go the extra mile.
- Curious self-starter constantly looking to improve themselves and finding opportunities to help members of the team.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.