Join us to bring our People Strategy to life!
Are you curious to support our People Products Team in shaping the transformation of an established international medium-sized company in times of the currently ongoing energy transition?
With our “People Products & Services” we design the employee journey of our family members from Recruiting to Up- and Reskilling and Performance Management as well as Compensation, and also our common understanding of our sustainable “Vi Ways of Working”.
We invite you as students from different disciplines to join our international and interdisciplinary team. In particular, we are offering an internship in Prague and/or - given the current pandemic situation - "remote" from any place of residence in Europe starting now or as soon as possible.
What you will do…
As part of our People Products Team, you will contribute to the implementation of our People Strategy by working on various “People Products & Services”.
You will take on a variety of different responsibilities:
- Dedicated collaboration on one or two strategic projects with several internal and external stakeholders, taking over independent work streams.
- Execution of research and data analysis as well as preparation of trends and forecasts regarding the overall labor market in Germany and globally
- Supporting the establishment of operational standards and tools in an international environment
- Adhoc support for other topics and team members
- Preparation of management presentations as well as articles and other content for internal communication platforms (in English)
What you bring…
- Ongoing studies in the field of economics, business administration, law, international and cultural business studies, business psychology or a comparable field
- Affinity for HR/People topics and ideally initial practical experience in the people and organization environment
- Curiosity about digital trends and disruptive innovations
- Hands-on mentality as well as strong conceptual skills
- Structured, reliable and independent way of working as well as high intrinsic motivation, willingness to learn and commitment
- Business fluent in English; German language skills at least on a B1 level
That's what we offer…
- Innovative team of experts within our People Product Community and dedicated internship supervisors
- Flexible working hours (35 hours / week - full time), working remotely is possible
- Internal students community with various exchange formats with other interns and colleagues from all over the company
- Numerous learning and further training opportunities in our virtual learning space as well as "on the job" trainings as part of the internship
- Company events and benefits on site
- Positive working atmosphere characterized by teamwork and joint targets and ambitions - we live a collegial and pleasant collaboration, focused on cross-functional co-creation as well as open and personal interaction
- Internship pay and a qualified internship certificate
Sounds good? We are looking forward to your application!
Viessmann Shared Service GmbH