We are Auros!
A high frequency trading firm operating in the global cryptocurrency market. We have offices based in New York and Hong Kong, we are a 24/7/365 business, trading digital assets across 10+ locations around the globe driven by a team of world-class talent which span 5 continents. We are one of the largest participants in the market, trading a significant share of global market turnover. We combine a systematic approach with our sophisticated pricing models and state-of-the-art execution capabilities, iterating regularly to ensure we have robust, reliable trading performance.
What you’ll do
You will get exposure to many areas of the business, from front, middle and back-office functions. The right candidate will aspire to develop into a Senior Trader and manage their own book.
We are currently looking for a Grad Trader to join our team. This is an exciting role as a key contributor to the trading desk, reporting directly to the company’s senior traders.
- Work closely with our trading, middle office, and finance teams to ensure trades are booked timely and correctly, reconciled between our front and back-office systems
- Liaise with our key exchange counterparts on margin requirements, coin borrows, trade breaks, market making requirements
- Assist in the research and development of new trading strategies
- Assist the trading desk with quantitative analytical work to support the improvement of our existing trading strategies
- Participate in idea generation, trading strategy formulation, back-testing and implementation
- Monitor and analyse the operation of live trading strategies
- Investigate crypto-currency market related products, collect, organise and analyse the best solutions to match the requirements of our various trading strategies
- A high degree of enthusiasm and interest in working within the cryptocurrency industry.
- A Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Maths, Engineering or a minor in any quantitative related degree
- Experience using Python/C++ is sought, in combination with a variety of other data technologies including Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in mathematical modelling of big data, data mining and machine learning is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation package (flights and initial accommodation)
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant Asian financial centre
- Professional yet casual work environment – newly renovated office including kitchen stocked with snacks and pool table
- Weekly massages