Aura is on a mission to create a safer internet. In a world where our lives are increasingly online, Aura's category-defining suite of intelligent digital safety products help millions of customers protect themselves against digital threats, and that number is growing rapidly. Aura is in an exciting phase of hyper-growth, and our team of close to 700 people worldwide is guided by a leadership slate that's successfully grown startups into multi-billion dollar organizations.
Come join us for the ride!
Design, develop and maintain data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet an enterprise's business analysis and reporting needs.
- Datamart development in accordance with internal data architecture
- Design of robust data transformation process from raw logs to aggregate tables, ready to use by analysts
- Maintenance of Daily ETL and alerting system in order to ensure that up to date reporting is providing
- Developing a process around the unification of different data sources (API, S3 files, Gsheet data, etc.)
- Proficient in SQL with 5+ years of experience
- Experience with at least one RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2 MySQL, SQL Server)
- Experience in ETL/ELT processes design, development, and maintenance
- Experience with any of Big Data framework(Hadoop, Spark, EMR)
- Experience with the most popular file formats (Parquet, Delta, Avro, ORC)
- Experience in DWH modeling and Data Mart design
- Knowledge of at least one of the programming languages (Python, Java, Scala, etc.)
- Experience with at least one VCS (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban development process
- Experience transforming data in various formats, including JSON, XML, CSV
- Upper intermediate or above level of English
- Detailed oriented/self-motivated with the ability to learn and deploy new technology quickly.
Would be a plus:
- Marketing (user attribution/acquisition) or Customer Service (call-center, CRM) background
- 2-3 years of Snowflake or Databricks experience
- 2-3 years of Python and/or Scala experience OLAP/OLTP queries performance tuning
- Experience with Hadoop or cloud solutions and services (AWS preferred)
- Knowledge of workflow management tools (Airflow or similar)
- 2-3 years of experience using Tableau Desktop / Server to aggregate and analyze data collected from various sources
- 3-5 years of work experience in an analytical role
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.