Who are you?
You like photography, all-things-design, and are intrigued by the intersection of where hardware meets software. You are a designer with experience in native mobile apps, web and email design. You work well with others and can communicate your ideas clearly and concisely. You live in or near San Francisco and are looking for a full-time in-house role where you can own the projects that you work on.
- Operate as a design generalist, own problems from beginning to end: compile and translate research insights into ideas that form new features, then design the workflows and detailed interactions to bring those ideas to life
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions for our customers
Skills and Experience:
- You’ve established yourself professionally as a Product Designer, and have experience working with in-house Product Design teams
- Experience designing digital tools, complex systems, and shipping products
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process, that includes seeking out and acting on feedback in order to continually raise the bar
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills, with extensive experience collaborating with engineers to ship products
- Always on the lookout for ways to improve your own workflow and are up-to-date on the latest tools, Sketch plugins, etc.
- Actively pay attention to trends in the community and have opinions on the future of design
As part of the interview process, be prepared to present a portfolio of your previous work. We’re particularly excited to see how you approach problem-solving, decision-making, and process to understand how you arrived at your final designs. We’re looking forward to meeting you!