Who are you?
You are intrigued by the intersection of where hardware meets software and working on a new product in a small team. You have led the user experience design of a mobile app used by at least tens of thousands of people. You have brought a new product to market through user research, wireframes/prototypes, and measuring your success with metrics. You have thought through all of the touch points for your users across mobile, web, email, and any real-world interactions. You work well with others and can communicate your ideas clearly and concisely. You live in or near San Francisco and are looking for a full-time in-house role where you can own the projects that you work on.
- Operate as a lead UX/Interaction Designer, own problems from beginning to end: compile and translate research insights into ideas that form new features, then design the workflows and detailed interactions to bring those ideas to life
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions for our customers
Skills and Experience:
- You’ve established yourself professionally as a UX/Interaction Designer, and have experience working with in-house Product Design teams
- Experience designing digital tools, complex systems, and shipping products
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process, that includes seeking out and acting on feedback in order to continually raise the bar
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills, with extensive experience collaborating with engineers to ship products
- Always on the lookout for ways to improve your own workflow and are up-to-date on the latest tools, Figma, Sketch etc.
- Actively pay attention to trends in the community and have opinions on the future of design
As part of the interview process, be prepared to present a portfolio of your previous work. We’re particularly excited to see how you approach problem-solving, decision-making, and process to understand how you arrived at your final designs. We’re looking forward to meeting you!