We provide employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Qualified job applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
At August Home we’re all about secure, smart access. Our products and services give consumers total control over the front door from a smartphone. We have a lot planned for the future, and are looking to build a team eager to join the ride. The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for retail channel marketing as well as all marketing initiatives within August’s growing retail and B2B footprint. The role will partner with the marketing, sales, creative and product teams to develop programs that resonate with consumers and are aligned with the August brand. This key role is responsible for generating demand for the channel and measuring ROI on a variety of channel marketing programs such as point-of-sale displays, training programs/events, retailer and e-tailer marketing programs and 3PL contractors. This role reports to the Director of Channel Marketing and is based in San Francisco, California.
- Plan, execute and measure channel marketing programs inline with the Channel Strategy & Annual plan, to deliver awareness and sales for August Home.
- Ensure all tactical aspects of marketing events, programs and branding are handled flawlessly and with impeccable attention to detail.
- Manage vendors/agencies such as promotional material agencies, designers, point-of-sale agencies, training and merchandising 3PL teams, to ensure the timely, cost-effective execution of Channel Marketing projects.
- Prepare training materials to audiences such as retailers channel partners’ merchandising dept., store agents and company sponsored sales staffs, and conduct training sessions.
- Maintain online content across partner sites including copy, imagery, video & brand pages.
- Manage yearly coop budget by processing invoices, markdowns and reporting on channel marketing annual tracking sheet.
- Manage inventory control and distribution of all POP materials and promotional items.
- Assist in the development of key account sell-in presentations.
- 3 years of retail channel marketing experience, preferably within the US/Canada.
- Executed marketing campaigns including Point-of-sale, digital and social campaigns with partners.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently or collaboratively.
- Organization and priority setting skills and ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Experience executing distributor trainings, SPIFF programs, trade-show planning.
- Budget management and tracking - ROI of marketing programs and initiatives.
- Amazon Vendor Central/ Content management experience.
This Job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.