hear.com is looking for an ambitious and motivated Sales Operations Intern to support us on our way to become a global market leader in the hearing aid industry. You have the drive to build up a new business concept? You want to broaden your horizon by making the first steps towards an international career and disrupt the hearing aid market? Then we are searching for YOU!
You will support us in Sales Operations in our US office. Thus, you will be involved directly and actively in building the new business. Your tasks include:
- Support the sales team in daily business e.g. in the creation of sales reports
- Planning and execution of performance analyses
- Elaboration and implementation of new distribution concepts
- Creation of projections
- KPI tracking and derivation of measures
- Continuous exchange with the Berlin HQ, joint coordination and evaluation of the business
What do you bring to the table?
- Studies in business or any similar area in higher semester / already completed
- Ideally completed relevant internships
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Play a key role in disrupting the hearing aid industry
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefits package, free drinks and regular team events
With us you are at the right place if you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company. You are enthusiastic, motivated and want to stir up something? Convince us today with your personality!