Everyone should hear well to live well. This is what we believe in at audibene, driven by the purpose of changing lives of our customers. And we need your help in this exciting journey.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Full Stack Engineer (f/m/x) to join our fast growing HQ in Berlin!
About the role:
As a Full Stack Engineer (f/m/x), you will be part of the FinOps team responsible for developing and maintaining the different checkout flows and API's for the payment portal and payment platform. You will have ownership and freedom of technology choices and architecture.
The payment portal is a react based application that enables our service agents to charge our customers. Currently, we offer card payments and financing in the US market. The payment platform provides a set of internal API's that enables our product teams to provide a better integrated payment experience for the customer journey's they're developing.
- You will work closely together with our cross-functional team (developers and product managers) to develop, test and deliver new features while ensuring the quality of the software
- You will collaborate with Product and UX designers to create great user experiences
- You will plan, build and scale different checkout flows for the payment portal
- You will work along with our backend engineers to develop and maintain our increasing Kotlin based microservices
- Considerable experience in software development
- Experience with test frameworks such as Jest, Cypress, etc.
- Experience in Kotlin/Java or any OO language
- Experience with API design and development
- Experience in working closely with product management and as a sparring partner for designers
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience with micro-service and distributed systems (good to have)
- Familiarity with any cloud systems - AWS, Azure, Google app engine (good to have)
What we offer:
- Impact: shape the growth of audibene from day one
- Growth: learn from our experts and develop your skills in our GROWTH program to push your career to the next level. €2k annual educational budget to learn new skills in areas that excite you
- Trust: experience a high level of autonomy and responsibility for rewarding projects
- Dynamic Environment: we are entrepreneurs, we encourage and support new initiatives, fast decision making and taking risk
- International team: work with open-minded and international colleagues that bring different perspectives to the table
- Events: join our regular team events (currently virtual), parties, and annual off-sites
- Work-Dog-Balance: we believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, your best friend is more than welcome
- Flexibility: enjoy a flexible home office-culture
audibene/ hear.com is one of the fastest-growing health-technology companies ever. Our unique digital business model has revolutionized the industry and the way hearing care is provided. Since we started our journey in Berlin in 2012, we have scaled up our team from 2 to over 1500 people in 12 international locations from Denver to Seoul. Driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well, we have helped more than 200,000 customers to bring the joy of life back.
Join us on our mission to transform the hearing care industry and change people’s lives!