Everyone should hear well to live well. This is what we believe in at audibene, driven by the purpose of changing lives of our customers. And we need your help in this exciting journey.
About our Marketing Team:
Joining an ordinary marketing team is not in the cards with us. audibene isn’t ordinary, which is why we don’t encourage you to be. Our approach? Entrepreneurial mindset. It enables us to break new ground within marketing and find unorthodox routes to producing successful campaigns and reaching our customers.
You’ll be joining a team of online marketing experts that is driven by a relentless testing culture and growth mindset. We trust every team member – and you – to thrive within an environment that fosters cooperation and mutual learning. This is how our team keeps breaking down borders of conventional marketing practices and makes a true different in people’s lives.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Head of Performance Marketing (f/m/x) to grow online performance marketing channels within our European market and lead a team of marketing experts.
- You will shape our European customer acquisition strategy for multiple performance channels
- You will plan, monitor, and optimize performance on all KPIs along the customer funnel
- You will guide and work together with our international and national channel experts on optimization of campaign strategies (e.g. SEA, Google Display (GDN), YouTube, Programmatic/ Display)
- You will support the creative conceptualization of advertising materials as well as planning and implementing campaigns
- You will overview the online and offline customer journey and optimize conversion rates using data-driven approach or new creative communication concepts
- You will lead a team of marketing specialists and ensure their professional development
- You will work closely alongside our leadership team and international marketing teams in Miami, Denver, Seoul and Berlin
- You have extensive experience working in Online Marketing and a profound understanding of Online Marketing-specific key performance indicators to strategically measure and track success
- You are not afraid to work hands-on
- You question the status quo when it comes to Google guidelines and bring your own vision to the table
- You love to deep-dive into numbers and performance data and improve conversion rates from the analytical as well as from the creative perspective
- You have a passion for and a constant eye on “the future of media” based on industry trends
- You are well organized to thrive in a rapid environment and work towards deadlines together with the team
- You enjoy working on complex challenges in a collaborative non-hierarchical setup
- You are a positive individual who likes to have fun at work
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Impact: shape the future of a health-technology leader while driving our business strategy
- Trust: enjoy a high degree of autonomy and freedom in decision-making
- Dynamic environment: we encourage and support new initiatives, fast-decision making and taking risks
- Testing culture: no roadblocks for fast testing – if you have an idea, you will quickly bring it to life
- International team: work with open-minded international colleagues who bring different perspectives to the table
- Events: join our regular team events, parties, and annual off-sites.
audibene/ hear.com is one of the fastest-growing health-technology companies ever. Our unique digital business model has revolutionized the industry and the way hearing care is provided. Since we started our journey in Berlin in 2012, we have scaled up our team from 2 to over 1500 people in 12 international locations from Denver to Seoul. Driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well, we have helped more than 200,000 customers to bring the joy of life back.
Join us on our mission to transform the hearing care industry and change people’s lives!