audibene/ hear.com is one of the fastest-growing health-technology companies ever. Our unique digital business model has revolutionized the industry and the way hearing care is provided. Since we started our journey in Berlin in 2012, we have scaled up our team from 2 to over 1500 people in 12 international locations from Denver to Seoul. Driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well, we have helped more than 200,000 customers to bring the joy of life back.
Join us on our mission to transform the hearing care industry and change people’s lives!
We are looking for a Director, Business Growth and Innovation (f/m/d) to further strengthen our team. In this role you will drive growth, innovation and build the foundation to scale our business in Europe.
- Full responsibility to constantly innovate and improve the ways to our customers and design the best customer journeys
- Drive efficiency in Sales and Operations based on smart customer segmentation and leveraging of state-of-the-art business intelligence and technology tools
- Deliver on key cross-functional optimization projects to accelerate growth of our European sales regions
- Be a motivator and mentor, someone who will guide, encourage and inspire customer and functional teams
- You have gained extensive experience in consulting, project management or business planning
- You are results-driven, risk-tolerant, customer-centric and have strong communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills and talent to leverage qualitative and quantitative data in decision-making and scaling
- You thrive on freedom to decide and act
- You are driven by having real and lasting impact
- You aspire to grow as an entrepreneurial lead
- You love to work hands-on
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity, and passion for hearing care and serving our customers
- Play a key role in disrupting the hearing aid industry
- Growth opportunities for all employees through training and workshops
- No roadblocks to fast testing – if you have an idea, you will quickly bring it to life
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- We take having fun seriously - regular team events, happy hours, laughing at work