We are looking for an incredible Data Analyst to join our fast growing HQ in Berlin!
audibene / hear.com is a global MedTech with origins in Europe. We are the fastest-growing audiology company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well.
In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to > 1,000 people and we're already profitable. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
As Data Analyst you reach out for the next level of customer satisfaction, profitability, innovation, process excellence, and employee performance. In your day-to-day business you will work on several global and cross-functional projects. You guarantee that all the daily business keeps running by providing clear analytical solutions to our key issues, additionally you always think of a new and innovative way of shaping our processes.
- Analyze/maintain the organizations KPIs as they pertain to the specific projects you will be assigned to
- As part of the global Business Intelligence team, communicate and meet with stakeholders across the business to identify opportunities for analytical impact
- Provide recommendations and operational insight on existing and new processes
- Proactively and reactively analyze and interpret insight to support changes and enhancements to our business strategy and planning
- Create intelligent and informative written and visual reports or dashboards
- Gathering reporting requirements to support the business on a day to day basis, support the global reporting team on high priority issues to support the business to make informed decisions
- Create custom models and advanced analysis on the KPIs that drive our business
- Pro-actively manage the business relationships with the global business teams that you will support
- At least two years of hands-on experience in a role that requires rigorous project management, analytical implementation, or business analytics
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience of managing/ handling data
- Knowledge of data profiling and proven experience in data analytics, transformations, and dashboard creation
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with all levels within the business; confidence in your ability to anticipate what is needed; flexibility and ability to use initiative
- Data management experience and working knowledge of reporting universe structures and processes
- Working knowledge of relational databases and how they are manipulated
- Advanced knowledge in SQL,Tableau/ Power BI/ any other data visualisation software
- Excellent time management and organization skills and be able to deliver deadlines
- Change lives: see the real world impact of what you do (this is the best part)!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international, hyper growth company, constantly solve new challenges
- €2k annual educational budget: learn new skills in areas that excite you
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... work from home when you want!
- We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!