audibene/ hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
During your internship at audibene you’ll be right at the heart of major projects, working with teams of passionate people to create the next awesome thing! So, no more theory in University: get your real projects done and become a part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company!
We are looking for a Partner Management Intern/Working Student (f/m/x) starting asap to further strengthen our Team in Berlin.
During your internship, you will learn how to:
- Conduct analyses and build reports to increase revenue
- Generate new leads for the expansion
- Be responsible for your own exciting projects and keep a good overview of several tasks
- Analyze our processes and create concepts for future improvement
- Support KPIs analysis and presentation
- Clean databases
- Think outside of the box, challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
Who you are:
- Recent graduates or current students
- Previous experience working with Excel
- Great analytical skills
- Highly organized and having an eye for details
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Adaptable to constant change and hence flexible and skilled at multitasking
- Successful working independently as well as in the team
- Fluent in English and German (C1)
More reasons to join us:
- Change lives… see the real world impact of what you do (this is the best part)
- Join an international, hyper growth company... constantly solve new challenges
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
- Learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and we provide free German courses
- We love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, your best friend is more than welcome
- Flexible working hours, home office when you want