audibene/ hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
During your internship at audibene you’ll be right at the heart of major projects, working with teams of passionate people to create the next awesome thing! So, no more theory in University: get your real projects done and become a part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern/Working Student (f/m/d) based in Berlin to support us in our Dutch Team from September.
During your internship, you will learn how to:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process including; talent acquisition, sourcing and candidate management
- Be responsible for your own exciting projects and keep a good overview of several tasks
- Develop relationships with your applicants through creating an excellent candidate experience
- Partner strategically with key stakeholders to set expectations and ensure that the best talent will join us
- Think outside of the box, challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
Who you are:
- Recent graduates or current students
- You are self-motivated and eager to learn
- Adaptable to constant change and hence you are flexible and skilled at multitasking
- You are highly organized and have an eye for details
- As a plus: first experience in HR topics, ideally, in recruiting
- You speak fluent English and Dutch, love to work independently as well as in the team
More reasons to join us:
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are do-ers!
- A chance to work with smart, motivated and helpful team players that you can learn a lot from
- Be part of the company that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies, open communication and long-term career opportunities
- It makes no difference whether you are an early bird or an owl, as we offer flexible working hours based on trust, as well as a home-office option
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages - you can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome
- Apart from the usual benefits as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips