hear.com is a fast-growing, profitable health tech company that is disrupting the way hearing aids are sold. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. Our team has grown to over 1,000 people, with 8 international locations in Miami, Denver, Berlin, Toronto, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, and New Delhi. Join us now as we continue to revolutionize this $15 billion industry!
We are looking for a CRM Manager to join our Customer Acquisition Team. To be considered, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter.
The Email Operations Manager position is a key role at hear.com, responsible for sizable revenue and pivotal to growth marketing. The ideal candidate should have a strong expertise in managing messaging automation platforms, a strategic mindset and deep technical knowledge.
- Primary ownership of the email/SMS automation platform
- Work as an integral member of a high-performing marketing team to develop and implement our email and CRM marketing strategy
- Generate engaging customer journeys and email drip campaigns through a variety of touchpoints including email, SMS/MMS, and server push notifications (App) that pull customers into the funnel and keep them engaged throughout
- Build and execute CRM campaigns that generate leads while providing our customers with useful and interesting information about hearing aids and hearing care
- Build dynamic and flexible email templates that can maximize our ability to serve personalized and custom content
- Analyze email campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and proposed optimizations
- Deliver strategies to improve inbox placement, prevent spam filtering, and garner consumer and competitor information to optimize email performance
- Manage outbound messaging unit costs, vendor relationships, and necessary functionality to drive marketing campaigns
- 3+ years experience in CRM with a strong track record of developing winning customer journeys and campaigns
- Proven track record in managing big email/messaging automation platforms e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Marketo / ActiveCampaign etc.
- Strong quantitative skills -- comfortable with Excel and pivot tables
- Creative, conceptual, and customer-centric thinking as well as deep technical understanding
- Strong sense of what makes a compelling email or SMS message
- Positive, flexible, and well-organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity, and passion for hearing care and serving our customers
- Growth opportunities for all employees through training and workshops
- Competitive salary and benefits package