hear.com is a fast-growing, profitable health tech company that is disrupting the way hearing aids are sold. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. Our team has grown to over 1,000 people, with 8 international locations in Miami, Denver, Berlin, Toronto, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, and New Delhi. Join us now as we continue to revolutionize this $15 billion industry!
We are looking for a Director Direct Response Marketing to join our Customer Acquisition Team.
To be considered, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter.
The Director Direct Response Marketing position is a key role at hear.com, responsible for sizable revenue and pivotal to growth marketing. The ideal candidate should have strong CRM or direct response marketing expertise and a lot of passion for copywriting, persuasion, and psychology.
- You write incredible, profit-generating copy that is emotional, compelling, relatable, and impossible to not pay attention to
- You will build engaging customer journeys, nurturing automations and drip messaging campaigns through a variety of touchpoints including email, SMS/MMS, and push notifications that pull customers into the funnel and keep them engaged throughout
- Write and lead copywriting and content projects like long-form sales letters that pull in huge conversion rates and education-based marketing nurturing campaigns that generate leads while providing our customers with useful and interesting information about hearing aids and hearing care
- You optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes with world-class content through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- You build upsell strategies that help significantly boost our revenue
- Analyze campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and proposed optimizations
- Help mentor and train the junior copywriters, and help think through long-term marketing strategy (what offers to create, how to position them, the best type of funnel to use for a new offer, etc.)
- Manage, coach, develop, mentor and evaluate the email marketing team for our North American market
- 4+ years experience in CRM or direct response marketing with a strong track record of developing winning customer journeys and campaigns
- You’re passionate about direct response marketing, copywriting, persuasion, and psychology almost to the point of obsession
- You know how to create “irresistible offers” in the digital marketing space...and already have quite a few “wins” under your belt
- You prefer to be judged on your direct, quantifiable performance numbers (metrics like leads, sales etc.) because you know that the sky's the limit in terms of your professional growth if you can drive real results with your copy
- You love the idea of spending your time strategizing the most profitable funnels, and campaign messaging strategies
- Proven track record in managing lead, funnel, nurture strategy, drip marketing, digital, online, and offline campaigns
- You can communicate clearly, take feedback well, and want to collaborate with those who know things you don’t so that you can learn and improve
- Extensive knowledge of lead generation marketing methods
- Good knowledge of marketing tools (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ActiveCampaign, etc.) is a plus
- Creative, conceptual, and customer-centric thinking as well as deep technical understanding
- Positive, flexible, and well-organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- Native English speaker
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity, and passion for hearing care and serving our customers
- Growth opportunities for all employees through training and workshops
- Competitive salary and benefits package