hear.com is a fast-growing, profitable health tech company that is disrupting the way hearing aids are sold. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. Our team has grown to over 1,000 people, with 8 international locations in Miami, Denver, Berlin, Toronto, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, and New Delhi. Join us now as we continue to revolutionize this $15 billion industry!
We are looking for a Senior Growth Marketer SEO & Earned Media to join our Customer Acquisition Team. To be considered, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter.
The Senior Growth Marketer position is a key role at hear.com, responsible for sizable revenue and growth marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong expertise in SEO, a strategic mindset, deep technical knowledge, and the ability to collaborate effectively with in-house and contracted teams.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and drive growth across digital properties while playing a key role in realizing a comprehensive and innovative SEO program.
- Consistently develop, edit, and disseminate high-quality content and oversee the production of content, such as: statements, press releases, media advisories, video content, blog posts, feature stories, newsletter articles, fact sheets, talking points, background memos, op-eds, and letters to the editor, to inform various audiences about a variety of health-related topics.
- Build and execute Earned Media/SEO strategies that cross channels and platforms; utilize content to drive awareness, leads, revenue, and retention.
- Push organic/viral content on multiple media platforms (e.g. Google, YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
- Pitching stories both verbally and via email to reporters and influencers, and obtaining media placements.
- Managing internal and external content creators and link building partners.
- Working cross-functionally with other team members (Product, Content, BI and Technical teams) to support and drive SEO and growth strategies
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to gauge SEO health and understand organic search performance.
- Identify SEO best practices and areas for improvement and drive those initiatives.
- Evaluate experimental results and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmark hear.com´s performance against theirs.
- 3+ years of experience and a proven track record in developing successful SEO and digital media plans
- Experience working in a strong metrics-driven culture to measure the performance of SEO
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- Track record of earned business wins through SEO
- Stay current on the SEO competitive landscape, best practices, algorithm updates, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem
- Strong web analytics background and expert in tools like Screaming frog, SEMRush and others
- Success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Strategic thinker and self-starter keen on taking ownership of his/her channels
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- Native English speaker
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity, and passion for hearing care and serving our customers
- Growth opportunities for all employees through training and workshops
- Competitive salary and benefits package