audibene is the fastest growing hearing care company ever. Our mission is to provide cutting edge technology for hearing care devices and improve the lives of our customers. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry. Today we are more than 1,000 people across the globe, in 11 offices from San Francisco to Seoul. Join us in working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for you to join our Online Marketing Team!
Internship - (m/w/d) SEA & GDN
Join us soon to support our growth!
- You will help to support the SEA & GDN channels
- Following extensive, online marketing training you will help our online marketers with every aspect of our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising business
- You assist in the setup and continuous optimization of SEA & GDN campaigns
- You take independent responsibility for creating and monitoring targetings, ads and landing pages
- You make ads even more efficient by researching competitors and the latest market trends
- You provide support via analyzing campaign performances carefully & eventually get the chance to take over the responsibility for one country
- You are enrolled as a student with a major in Marketing, Business or Communcations
- You are passionate about anything connected to Marketing & have gained first knowledge through other internships
- You are used to work with terms such as SEO & SEA, and you are familiar with analyzing visits & CPC
- You describe yourself as having an analytics background and you can recognize connections or patterns in KPIs
- You are well organized - even when it gets busy around you
- Your English skills are excellent and preferably so are your German skills
- You are used to working with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
What we offer
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Be part of an international team that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages - you can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses
- Apart from the usual benefits as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... if you want to know more, apply here :)
Please send us your application - we are looking forward to meeting you!