audibene is the fastest growing hearing care company ever. Our mission is to provide cutting edge technology for hearing care devices and improve the lives of our customers. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry. Today we are more than 1,000 people across the globe, in 11 offices from San Francisco to Seoul. Join us in working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Java Engineer (m/f/d) to join our experienced Core Services team, responsible for customer-facing services, based in Berlin.
- Design & implement java based backend services for our customer-facing applications
- Collaborate closely with our app and web clients developer as well as other teams
- Operate our microservices and build infrastructure on AWS Cloud infrastructure – in collaboration with the SysOps team
- Integrate with multiple tech systems of our company in a scalable, event driven way
- You have 3+ (6+ for Senior) years of working experience in a java environment
- Professional knowledge in software architecture and backend services (APIs, design patterns, databases)
- Professional experience with MVC frameworks such as Spring, Maven, relational databases, event queues and testing frameworks
- Detailed experience of working with monitoring, analysis and logging systems as New Relic, Splunk or similar systems.
- Familiarity with a cloud first environment, using Git, Docker, AWS and CI/CD
- You’re a team player and have a professional English level
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- Be part of an international that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year. We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips.
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... if you want to know more, apply here :)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!