hear.com is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 700 colleagues working in 9 international locations including Berlin, Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul and Gurgaon. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
- Delivery of all CRM activity for the business – including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required.
- Proofing all campaign and ensuring that quality standards are met
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Source, segment, acquire and manage email marketing data, working with CRM Team and technology partners where appropriate
- Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates
- Track all campaigns and report performance on a regular basis
- Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a marketing / CRM team, either agency or client side
- Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems preferred
- Good experience with Salesforce Salescloud and/or Marketing Cloud or similar technical tools are preferred
- Attractive remuneration and well-equipped working place in Gurgaon
- A friendly open-minded international team fostering a culture of continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Drinks, snacks, fruits and games
- Parties and regular team events
This is a full-time position based in Gurgaon. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.