hear.com is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 700 colleagues working in 9 international locations including Berlin, Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul and Gurgaon. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
Your core tasks:
- Implementation of Salesforce customizations in Salesforce Service Cloud including Process builder, Workflows, Page layouts, Profile and permission sets
- Engage with the business stakeholders as needed to work collaboratively on implementing solutions for approved enhancements/changes to ensure proper design and a satisfied customer.
- Collaborate in international project teams
- Document relevant development requests and solution provided.
- Perform testing and validation of Salesforce configuration and development.
- Monitor performance, scalability and refactoring
- Perform deployments requested by the salesforce engineering and business analyst team.
- Monitor the overall system health and pro-actively engage the salesforce engineers in solving any maintenance or system administrative issues.
- Provide Reports and Dashboards to our business stakeholders
- 2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce certified - optional
- Experience with international salesforce instances (optional)
- Excellent analytical, technology and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com including a deep understanding of salesforce object model, layouts, Workflows, Process Builder.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles and logical formulas.
- Additional Salesforce Certifications Preferred
- Experience in implementation projects using Agile methods and practices preferred.
- Experience with Jira or Trello preferred
· Speaking or writing in English should not be a challenge