audibene is the fastest growing hearing care company ever. With our unique business model we deliver superior outcomes for baby boomers. We are combining smart health technologies and exceptional people to massively improve the lives of our customers. We started our journey 7 years ago in Berlin. Today, we are more than 1,000 people across the globe. We work hard and play hard in offices from San Francisco to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic frontend web developer in our Berlin office who will help us build and optimize industry leading user flows, interfaces and websites or create them from ground up.
- Create and maintain our cross-browser compatible landingpages for mobile and desktop with a strong focus on web performance
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure we maintain industry leadership, and realize innovative and exciting designs that meet company's business goals
- Ensure site architecture and site optimization strategy keep pace with evolving practices
- Maintain an understanding of the current and emerging trends in UI design and development in order to recommend and implement improvements to the technologies employed at audibene / hear.com
- 2+ years' experience developing websites from scratch
- Solid knowledge of page speed optimization principles and tools
- Solid knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Strong team player who can effectively contribute to brainstorming and project development
- Hands on mentality - We think in solutions and not in tickets
- Experience with all steps of design, development, and testing
- Experience with web design processes and tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch) is highly desirable
- Experience in developing Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is a plus
What we offer
- High responsibility from day one and challenging tasks with an extremely steep learning curve
- An open minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity and flat hierarchies
- Growth opportunities for all employees through training and workshops
- Competitive salary and benefits package as well as regular team events
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.