audibene is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 1000 colleagues working in 9 international locations including Berlin, Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul and Gurgaon. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Java Engineer (m/f) to join our experienced MarTech team (Marketing Technology) based in Berlin.
- Java Engineer with +3 years of professional experience
- This person will work on a new online marketing automation project, creating and maintaining services associated with other tools in our SOA
- It’s a service oriented architecture running on AWS with the integration to Salesforce and Microsoft AD
- Daily Tools: AWS, Git, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, PostgreSQL, Docker, Vagrant, Splunk and custom micro-services
- We collaborate with other team members and stakeholders working on global scale software solutions. We do SCRUM!
- Professional knowledge in software architecture (APIs, design patterns, databases)
- Professional experience with Spring, Hibernate, Gradle or Maven
- Deep understanding of of testing methods and software integration pipelines (CI, CD)
- Detailed experience of working with monitoring, analysis and logging systems as New Relic, Splunk or similar systems.
- Experience in the development of APIs (REST, GraphQL) with the interconnection to frontend applications like React or Angular
- Familiarity with tools such as Docker, Knowledge of Linux stack, source version control software (Git) and comfort with Bash commands
- You’re a delightful person with and sense of humor great communication skills - we know English and German.
- We innovate and shape the technologies of hearing aid devices and improve the quality of life of millions across the globe. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way a traditional industry works.
- We are tech geeks and we celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation.
- Attractive remuneration and well-equipped working place in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin.
- A friendly open-minded team fostering a culture of continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development.
- Flexible working hours
- Drinks, snacks, fruits and games
- Parties and regular team events
- Opportunity to attend and speak at conferences or meet-ups.
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.