hear.com is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 700 colleagues working in 9 international locations including Berlin, Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul and Gurgaon. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for an Advanced Salesforce Developer to join our Gurgaon-based salesforce development team
Your core tasks:
- Engage with the business stakeholders as needed to work collaboratively on implementing solutions for approved enhancements/changes to ensure proper design and a satisfied customer.
- Collaborate in international inhouse project teams
- Document relevant development requests and solution provided.
- Perform testing and validation of Salesforce configuration and development.
- Monitor performance, scalability and refactoring
- Perform deployments requested by the salesforce engineering and business analyst team.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Salesforce certified - required
- Experience with international salesforce instances (optional)
- Excellent analytical, technology and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com including a deep understanding of salesforce object model, layouts, Apex, Visualforce, Sharing, Process Builder.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles and logical formulas.
- Additional Salesforce Certifications Preferred
- Experience in implementation projects using Agile methods and practices preferred.
- Experience with Jira or Trello preferred
- Speaking or writing in English should not be a challenge
- We collectively work towards improving the hearing and quality of life for millions of people around the globe and we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way a traditional industry works.
- Exciting work in an international and motivated salesforce team with flat hierarchies.
- We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation.
- We are doers!
- Attractive remuneration and well-equipped working place in Gurgaon
- A friendly open-minded international team fostering a culture of continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Drinks, snacks, fruits and games
- Parties and regular team events
This is a full-time position based in Gurgaon. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.