hear.com is the fastest growing hearing care company ever. Our mission is to provide cutting edge technology for hearing care devices and improve the lives of our customers. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry. Today we are more than 1,000 people across the globe, in 11 offices from San Francisco to Seoul. Join us in working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Salesforce Product Owner (m/f/d) to join our forward thinking team based in Gurgaon, India.
About the role:
As Product Owner of a persona-centric application development team you are responsible to drive the evolution of our inhouse sales consultant applications (Salesforce.com). Those applications are centric to our business success and as such you have the opportunity to work across different members of our organization and stakeholders.
This role underpins hear.com's dedication to constantly envision the next generation tool set for our internal staff enabling highly efficient processes whilst having a) the customers' needs, b) our b2b partners and their processes, and c) our sales consultants on mind.
You will have the chance to work with a dedicated team of business managers, business analysts, UX and UI specialists, engineers, QA managers and community managers to envision, plan, implement, and roll out superb applications and shape processes.
Our mission is to digitalize the hearing care. Your mission is to bring the environment the sales consultants utilize to an unprecedented level.
Your core tasks:
- Take content ownership for a development team as the Product Owner
- Feel, understand and explain our users’ behavior
- Define our product strategy, road-map and new growth opportunities
- Work closely with our founders and the senior business team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Plan and prioritize your product backlog and accompany running projects until their successful implementation
- Work with teams across 9 countries and various business models
- Be hungry for implementing new technologies and understanding the latest market trends
- Relevant working experience as a Product Owner in the Salesforce.com environment
- Ability to work with different cultures and cross-country teams
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a feeling for user needs AND a product vision
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work in a high-speed environment
- Full competence in English
What we offer:
- Shape the future of hear.com from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- Be part of an international that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year. We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages.
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips.
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
This is a full-time position based in Gurgaon, India. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.