Who We Are
ATTN: is an issues-driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos and commentary telling stories worth your attention. At our core, we believe in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us.
What You’ll Do:
Our Audience Growth team is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Audience Coordinator to join our growing social team. Within this exciting and tactical role you will get the opportunity to support ATTN:’s social media team and community directly by monitoring various posting schedules, overseeing publishing timelines, and serving as our brand’s voice through firsthand community engagement via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You will also assist with enhancing and documenting current social media practices and processes in collaboration with our Audience Growth strategists. We are seeking a candidate who has demonstrated experience in growing social accounts, scheduling and managing content posts, and most importantly is passionate about ATTN:’s brand, content, and audience.
This is a full time position based in our Los Angeles office and will require regular evening and weekend availability.
- Collaborate with content creators and editors across the company in scheduling and monitoring ATTN:’s posts via Instagram and Facebook.
- Assist in tracking and monitoring all content published in efforts to enhance our data driven social strategies.
- Support with weekday evening and weekend social postings and community engagement. This includes maintaining awareness of constant news cycle in order to drive creative and timely postings behind breaking and trending events.
- Serve as the voice of ATTN: through direct social community engagement including responding to audience comments and requests on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Act as primary point of contact in managing branded content postings.
- Convert social video for site readiness.
- Further support with social programming as needed.
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of experience in reviewing, scheduling, or publishing social content for a brand, influencer, or digital publisher.
- Passion for monitoring and tracking fast growing social accounts.
- Ability to predict, anticipate, and respond to trends and engaging moments on various social platforms.
- Developed eye for catchy and interesting content that can elevate social traffic and overall community engagement.
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to craft engaging and thoughtful text.
- Availability for weekends and evenings is required.
- Strong time management, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Experience with video, editorial, or a knowledge of Excel a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.