Who We Are
ATTN: is an issues-driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos and commentary telling stories worth your attention. At our core, we believe in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a well-organized and motivated Creative Coordinator to join the ATTN: Creative Team in New York City. The successful candidate will help manage creative projects and processes while contributing out-of-the-box and effective creative ideas. The goal is to provide exceptional support to ensure the Creative Team runs flawlessly and thinks big.
- Contribute big, industry-leading creative ideas for a wide variety of brand partners.
- Support the Creative Strategy team to write, research, and beautifully format high-level creative ideas for a client-facing audience.
- Provide administrative assistance to Creative and Brand Partnerships team members on an as-needed basis.
- Manage projects and processes to help the Creative Team run smoothly, including capturing meeting notes and tracking deliverables and deadlines.
- Proactively maintain, organize, and improve sales marketing materials and our internal sales marketing system.
- Collaborate with the creative production team and support the execution of brand partnership projects from kick-off through completion.
- Navigate seamlessly through internal departments, working closely with sales, editorial, insights, and operational teams.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is:
- Creative, with a background (1-2 years) in writing, video development, social media, or other creative fields.
- Obsessed with organization, encompassing an exceptional attention to detail, and always looking for ways to be more efficient.
- Able to prioritize and be held accountable for a busy workload and excited to be in a startup environment with a fun, collaborative, energetic team.
- A talented, direct, and concise writer with a knack for self-editing and proofreading.
- Presentation formatting and light design abilities ideal, but not required.
- A team player with high level of dedication and an infectious, positive personality who is inspired and motivated by the work and mission of ATTN:.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.