Who We Are
ATTN: is an issues-driven media company. Every day we produce videos, articles and commentary telling stories worth your attention. At our core, we believe in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to inspire greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Account Manager to join our rapidly growing Brand Partnerships team. You will be responsible for overseeing the development and success of multiple branded projects and will report directly to the Account Director. The successful candidate will work very closely with clients and internal teams, leading a branded campaign from kickoff to publish.
- Work closely with Creative Strategy and Studio leads to develop campaigns in collaboration with brands of various industries.
- Oversee Brand Partnerships Coordinator who is responsible for day-to-day status of branded content, which includes video, written story, custom graphics and events.
- Collaborate with members of creative, production, sales, insights, and publishing teams.
- Communicate directly with agency and brand clients to ensure feedback is received and addressed accurately, and that campaigns are meeting brand and ATTN: goals.
- Be the voice of the clients for ATTN: and the voice of ATTN: for the clients.
- Manage projects independently, being able to both anticipate problems and solve them, internally and with clients.
Ideal Candidate has:
- 3-5 years of creative agency or relevant marketing experience.
- At least 2 years overseeing accounts and leading client relationships.
- Extended knowledge of the social media space and, preferably, video content.
- High level of dedication and an infectious, positive personality.
- A deep interest in the mission of ATTN: and the social issues we highlight.
- Proven and pristine verbal and written communication skills including client email and phone etiquette (free of typos or grammatical errors).
- Ability to stand in front of a client with comfort in presenting and handling client business as a lead point of contact.
Ideal Candidate is:
- Excited to be in a very fast-paced startup environment with a fun, collaborative and energetic team.
- Highly organized and able to manage projects independently.
- Comfortable managing up, ensuring Director and senior leadership are appropriately looped into key client conversations and project updates.
- Proficient in software to help keep the team organized (MS Office, Google Products, Trello, Slack, etc.).
- A team player with hustle and a great creative eye for making groundbreaking content that stands for something.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.