Who We Are:
We’re a full-service creative shop born out of ATTN:’s purpose-driven mission to bring attention to the things that matter. We exist to build brands for the attention era. We accelerate growth for brands, putting them at the center of culture so they become the center of attention. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial spirits, creative minds and makers and we’re lucky enough to work with some of the world’s most innovative brands and culturally connected brands.
What We Are Looking For:
ATTN: is looking for a TikTok obsessed Creative Director with a background in social to lead one of our most important accounts. In partnership with our ECDs, you will be responsible for a team of multi-disciplinary creatives and the development of strategically-sound, on-brand, on-trend creative. You live and breathe internet culture. You spend every spare second scrolling TikTok. You have your finger on the social media pulse. And most importantly, you are equal parts leader and doer – not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the work to where it needs to be before big client meetings and before work goes out the door.
This position will work alongside a talented cross functional group of account, strategy and production team members as well as external stakeholders and clients to ensure overall vision and best practices are developed and maintained.
- Lead day-to-day TikTok channel creative development for one of the world’s most well known brands
- Innovate new ways for brands to utilize TikTok and other emerging platforms with the support from your team
- Keep up to date with emerging cultural trends, platform functionality and find ways to integrate your findings into the work
- Work with Strategy, Account Service, Project Management and Production teams to create presentation materials including keynote presentations, mood boards, storyboards, and video reels to sell concepts
- Manage, mentor and lead a creative team of Associate Creative Directors, Senior Creatives and Content Creators while also independently developing your own work
- Collaborate with client teams to ensure expectations are met while also creating content that drives high engagement, retention and viewership
Who You Are:
- 5-7 years agency experience with a focus in social and most importantly, TikTok
- Proven experience leading a team of Content Creators, Writers, Editors and Creatives
- A deep understanding of ever evolving social space with a keen eye for viral content, trends on emerging social media platforms and production of microcontent including Tiktoks, Instagram Reels and Threads
- The charm and charisma to develop meaningful client relationships
- Thrive balancing many projects with tight deadlines and production schedules
- Proficient in Google Slides, Capcut and Adobe CS applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere
This position has an estimated annual salary range of $110,000 to $175,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Candidates must be based in Los Angeles or New York. If located in Los Angeles, this will be a hybrid role with 2 days in office.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.