Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the topical issues and conversations that matter to them.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and detail-oriented Account Director to join our rapidly growing Brand Partnerships team in Los Angeles. Our ideal candidate is a strategic and motivated achiever with deep relationships in the entertainment industry (streaming, network, theatrical) and strong institutional knowledge of client needs. You will partner with Fortune 500 brands and be instrumental in driving revenue for a dynamic startup in a hyper-growth phase.
- Live and breathe the ATTN: brand and work cross-functionally across the creative, account and production teams to deliver best-in-class work
- Manage the deal’s lifecycle, from initial outreach and creative prospecting, to negotiation, and to close on large scale, multi-platform branded partnerships, with an emphasis on entertainment partnerships
- Ability to “think on your feet” by developing strategic integrated campaign across all native platforms
- Ensure solutions are meeting marketplace demands and revenue potential is maximized
- Prioritize key accounts and establish strong client relationships with your excellent customer service
- Ability to quarterback multiple detailed projects with ease
- Strong awareness of cycles in the entertainment business, industry trends, best-in-class 360 campaigns, and emerging social media tools
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of relevant digital or social experience, sales, agency or in-house
- A curious and proactive client partner, experience with branded content partnerships preferred
- Strong team player with strong communication/presentation skills, high energy, competitive spirit and a positive attitude
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset with a dynamic rolodex of brand-direct relationships and decision makers you will call on day one
- Attune to newsworthy happenings in the entertainment space - acquisitions, productions, launches, and campaign strategies.
- Confident in prospecting new entertainment clients, negotiating and closing complex and creative six and seven figure deals with streaming and studio partners
- A fast learner and original thinker with a good sense of judgment
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change
- Passionate about ATTN:'s mission, our content, and social advertising
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.