Who We Are:
ATTN: is an issues-driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos, articles and commentary telling stories worth your attention. At our core, we believe in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us.
What You’ll Do:
Our team is seeking a well-organized and ambitious Media Manager to join the ATTN: Brand Partnership team. The successful candidate will help manage pre and post-sale processes while working closely with our growing sales and revenue teams across the company.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about digital & social media! They have experience with media planning, sales support and analyzing campaign performance. The candidate will assist in establishing campaign pricing, collaborating on campaign optimization and leading performance reporting. They will also work closely with ATTN:’s creative and production teams and other cross-functional teams to manage and launch custom ATTN: custom campaigns.
The goal is to provide exceptional sales support to ensure ATTN: is competitive and maintaining exemplary client service within the digital landscape.
- Develop cohesive and data driven campaign media plans and insights utilizing third party research tools to create strategic proposals and decks
- Monitor media performance to ensure original campaign objectives and strategies are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of social tools and become an expert on ATTN: custom content products and ad specifications
- Engage cross-functional team of sales, marketing and audience colleagues to improve pre-sale offerings, materials and best practices
- Work with Insights team to analyze campaign and brand lift study results to create strategic campaign wrap-up reports for clients
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience supporting digital media or in advertising sales.
- Experience with building media plans, managing campaigns and compiling wrap reports
- Firm understanding of the social media landscape and and how advertisers fit into it
- Multitasker with strong and timely communication skills, high energy and positive attitude
- An analytical & creative thinker; a hustler with a thirst to learn more
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint/KeyNote, Social Media tools a plus
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.