Who We Are
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
ATTN: is looking for an experienced Supervising Producer to lead and manage of our daily content team. The ideal candidate will have management experience and a firm sense of what's widely shared on online video and social platforms. This person will own the entire daily content function and directly oversee projects that include sourced footage, Skype interviews, field shoots and in-studio shoots. This position entails managing direct reports as well as managing multiple projects from start to finish in a fast-paced setting. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of internet social trends with an excellent creative eye and communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, pitch and oversee production of complex, high-value editorial video
- Observe viral trends on social platforms to make shareable and relatable content
- Develop and implement cross-platform, team-wide initiatives and goals
- Contribute to the overall creative strategy of the team by leading brainstorms, providing input on visual identity, and continuously developing new content formats
- Uphold ambitious creative editorial and ethical standards while delivering programs on time and on budget
- Provide persuasive creative direction to key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and manage a team of ambitious senior producers, producers, and editors
Who You Are
- The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-directed, creative leader who has hands-on experience with all aspects of digital media production
- 6+ years working in digital video, commercial or broadcast production, or at a creative agency
- Experience managing managers
- Deep understanding of how to make shareable content for a variety of media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Brings clear, distinctive creative vision to each production
- Can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders
- Continuously evaluate performance data and adjust creative approach in response
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.