Bringing prospective clients through the buying journey is critical to having a productive funnel. Attivio is looking for a marketer who’s passionate about turning interest into dollars. Once new leads have entered the funnel, that’s where your magic begins: you’ll be responsible for the activities that turn those MCLs into SQLs. You’ll design, execute, and optimize email nurturing flows; develop & implement events (both online and offline) to drive prospects further into the funnel; work with the BDRs on micro-campaigns to further develop their queues; and leverage any other channel and activity relevant to escorting prospects into pipeline.
- Develop the strategy for converting new leads into pipeline, and execute on that strategy in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Leverage a full complement of marketing activity, campaigns, and tools to facilitate the buyer’s journey, including but not limited to email marketing, social media marketing, webinars, in-person events, direct mail, product offers, web personalization, telemarketing, and more.
- Track, measure, and optimize the conversion marketing activities on an ongoing basis
- Feedback to Acquisition marketing about the best leads that convert, so they can go get more of those
- Work closely with BDR team to develop mini campaigns that help them convert their leads into meetings and their meetings into SQLs
- Effectively leverage marketing technology to automate and optimize campaign efforts
- BA or MBA in marketing, communications, or other related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience marketing a B2B platform solution to very large (F1000/G2000) organizations
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient at using data to prioritize, decide, and optimize marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Marketing & Salesforce Automation (Marketo & SFDC preferred)