Attivio is the leading cognitive search & insight company, a recognized leader by both Gartner and Forrester and voted one of the best Big Data and Machine Learning companies to work for in 2018. Our mission is to put search at the core of every enterprise. Fortune 500 companies rely on us to drive innovation, operational efficiencies, and improved business outcomes. Our solutions provide industry-leading machine learning, natural language processing, and text analytics capabilities to solve business problems such as improving satisfaction in customer support, reducing risk in Financial Services, and increasing employee productivity.
Our benefits include: Premium health, dental and vision insurance, unlimited paid time off, 401K match, parental leave, tuition reimbursement & more. We are located in Newton, Ma on the Green Line and offer free parking.
Attivio is seeking a Sales Development Representative to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth. This position is essential for reaching new Fortune 1000/Global 2000 customers and maintaining active engagement with existing leads. The SDR will be partnering with Sales Executives and management to enhance your sales skills set, and set you up on a track to a closing sales role.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a team to engage targeted personas with compelling messaging delivered through email, social, phone, and WebEx, into existing customers and targeted accounts
- Follow up on inbound leads generated by marketing activity, as well as perform outbound prospecting into target accounts
- Report weekly on KPIs such as number of calls per day, number of quality conversations, and number of meetings set and meetings held
- Meet and/or exceed quarterly quotas of Sales Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Opportunities
- Provide continuous feedback on customers’ receptivity to our value propositions to ensure a continuous learning process across Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Use a variety of tools to build and engage a database of leads and take meticulous notes within Salesforce.com
- Maintain a high level of professionalism as the first human interface prospects have with the company and brand
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business Development Representative qualifying leads and/or opportunities
- Previous experience pitching and demoing software product(s)
- Previous experience closing deals a plus
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Marketing deals o preferred) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Proficiency in sales automation systems (e.g., CRM – SFDC preferred, contact acquisition tools, and BDR task automation tools like Yesware, Salesloft, etc.)
- Proficiency in web content management systems (e.g., Drupal or Wordpress)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
Attivio is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.