Attivio is the leading cognitive search & insight company, a recognized leader by both Gartner and Forrester and voted one of the best Big Data and Machine Learning companies to work for in 2018. Our mission is to put search at the core of every enterprise. Fortune 500 companies rely on us to drive innovation, operational efficiencies, and improved business outcomes. Our solutions provide industry-leading machine learning, natural language processing, and text analytics capabilities to solve business problems such as improving satisfaction in customer support, reducing risk in Financial Services, and increasing employee productivity.
Our benefits include: Premium health, dental and vision insurance, unlimited paid time off, 401K match, parental leave, tuition reimbursement & more. We are currently located in Newton, Ma and are excited to be moving to Downtown Boston in May 2019.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Project Manager is to lead projects by leveraging strong project management skills, leadership, influence, communication and negotiation based on well-established stakeholder management abilities and strong collaborative working relationships. This role requires the ability to project manage from initial scoping through delivery in a way that ensures customer success and satisfaction for the full duration of the customer experience with Attivio.
- Build strong partnership with customers and serve as primary point of communication between customers and Attivio.
- Develop project scope, objectives and timelines involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Identify and manage issues as they arise with project, including knowing when to escalate issues or consult with others as needed.
- Create and maintain project documentation, project plans, budgets, Jira projects, customer Wikis, status reports, internal dashboards and revenue forecasts.
- Take the lead in determining the application of the Attivio platform against other use cases.
- Become highly familiar with Attivio platform and maintain awareness of latest product features and capabilities.
- Strong ability to collaborate and information share across multiple teams to ensure essential teams are kept apprised of project or customer changes.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to take information from a non-technical customer and map it to our product.
- Ability to interpret technical discussions and summaries from engineers.
- Familiarity with structured data and high level data modeling.
- Maintain tactical and strategic alignment with customer, ensuring high customer confidence for project duration while establishing a collaborative long lasting relationship.
- Develop deep understanding of customer use case, success criteria and recommend solution implementations that are in-line with achieving success.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience which must include a minimum of five years of technical project management experience.
- Masters in Computer Science, Business or related field preferred but not required.
- Experience working in B2B software company
- Experience with Enterprise customers
- Strong leadership skills as it relates to customer success and project management.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Position requires commuting and working full time in to our Newton, MA headquarters.