Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, and JCDecaux among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role:
With EMEA representing Attest’s key growth market over the next two years, you will have responsibility for Attest’s EMEA Account Executive team and their performance against quota.
Reporting into the Global SVP Commercial, based in London, you will drive UK & EMEA-wide Account Executive high performance through hiring, hands-on deal support, coaching and training.
Data-driven, with exceptional people management and coaching skills, you will learn and adapt a proven go-to-market approach to drive the highest of standards across pipeline generation and conversion.
The EMEA Account Executive team today consists of 12 AEs and 2 Sales Managers with rapid expansion planned across the team over the next 6-12 months.
Attest’s culture sets us apart - it is one of ‘long term high performance’. Underpinned by a fundamental belief in the people we hire, we balance high standards, coaching and responsible autonomy to consistently influence outcomes and exceed expectations. As Director of New Business you will be responsible for cultivating this culture through your leadership as we grow.
Your focus will be to …
- Lead and direct the EMEA Account Executive team to successful achievement and overachievement of quota targets.
- Build out the AE team for long term high performance, through continual coaching and upskilling.
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to improve processes, methodologies and communication to increase deal count, increase contract value, reduce lead time and share learnings.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Business Development to identify and develop opportunities for new customer acquisition as we grow our UK presence and explore the targeting of new markets.
- Work in partnership with Sales Enablement to align and evolve sales training for maximum impact throughout your team.
- Leverage data and our comprehensive tech-stack to coach intelligent deal management and high-impact sales behaviours.
- Balance team directorship and rolling up your sleeves to provide hands-on individual sales coaching and mentoring to each member of the team, in doing so supporting their professional growth and development.
- Coach both one on one and through your Sales Management team to enable consistent, accurate and dependable forecasting of new revenue.
- Hire and retain exceptional, diverse talent into Attest’s EMEA team and be responsible for creating and maintaining a culture of belonging and inclusion.
- Forge strong relationships between the EMEA and US team, and between AEs and the wider organization.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have at least 4 years’ experience managing and leading high-performing New Business teams and can leverage experience selling SaaS and/or Enterprise software to the EMEA market.
- You’ve worked within a fast growth business environment, ideally with an international footprint (need not be a VC backed scaleup/startup, but must have moved at a similar velocity).
- Experience shaping propositions and proposing evidence-based, strategic direction for optimal sales performance.
- You have hired, grown, developed, retained, performance-managed, mentored and coached Account Executives and sustained high-performance.
- You are an excellent communicator - both verbal and written, with both the executive presence to communicate at C-Level and the empathy, emotional intelligence and range to inspire diverse teams towards lofty goals, together.
- You have experience scaling teams from less than <10 to 15+ while ensuring retention and high performance across every team-member as it grows.
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.