Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
What you’ll be doing
We are now looking for a consultant to come in on a contract basis and share their knowledge and expertise to assist Attest in a project that will involve key improvements to our data and presentation. We need your help to:
- Implement GDPR-compliant PII-capture systems for our own audience survey product;
- Fully map audience data from our partner panel to our own systems to help with audience targeting coverage; and
- Build out our first public Results API to enable our clients to integrate survey results with BI tools.
- Attest dashboard improvements - allow makers to edit quotas and add warnings regarding audience limitations.
At Attest you will
- Collaborate with the team to help us build best in-class solutions to the above projects.
- Deliver small and often, be comfortable with ambiguity, showing a high level of code quality.
- Explore innovative ways to solve problems, and become an expert in high-availability systems.
- Design in such a way that scales around user demand.
Who you are
- An experienced consultant/contract engineer. Willing to share your knowledge and expertise.
- A team player. Collaborative, self-motivated, creative, entrepreneurial & thoughtful style.
- Thrive with opportunities. Enjoy solving complex data & architecture problems efficiently.
- Love delivery. High quality code in an agile environment.
- Results-driven. With proactive use and exploration of new technologies and methodologies.
What you’ll bring to Attest
In order to execute on the projects required above:
- You have expertise in either Golang or Java.
- You have expertise in building and maintaining event-driven architectures.
- You have expertise in developing, testing & debugging highly-available distributed systems.
- You have experience with databases: PostgreSQL / mySQL / DynamoDB / Redis.
- You have experience with infrastructure technologies: Terraform, Ansible, Docker and/or Kubernetes.