Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for the role
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll collaborate with the whole team to identify and create a best-in-class website.
- You’ll deliver features regularly, be comfortable with ambiguity, and push for code quality always.
- You’ll participate as a fully trusted member of a cross functional squad, inputting into squad goals and key results, breaking down ideas into technical tasks.
- You’ll design modular software, following separation of concerns, among other common design principles.
- As a member of the frontend chapter, along with our other frontend engineers, you will share best practices, improve the way we build our applications, and work together to produce high quality code.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have experience developing web applications in one or multiple of the following: Vue.js, React, Angular, Polymer.
- You have experience with build tools (e.g. WebPack, Parcel, Babel).
- You have testing (unit, integration and GUI) and debugging expertise.
- You have an understanding of accessibility standards and needs.
- You look further than the status quo and love exploring new techniques/ systems to create effective, innovative web applications.
- You are a confident and thoughtful communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to adapt your style to different audiences and in different contexts.
- You are curious and possess rigour in your way of thinking, using data and your experience to make informed and balanced decisions. You ask thoughtful questions, and are naturally able to develop solutions from a position of insight and knowledge.
- You are a team player. You take a collaborative approach and enjoy contributing towards a culture of improvement.
It would be useful, but not essential, if
- You have experience with modern PHP and Wordpress (including creating custom Wordpress themes, plugins and Gutenberg blocks).
- You have experience with TypeScript and/or Flow.
- You have experience following code style standards (linting, cyclomatic complexity).
- You have experience with databases: PostgreSQL / mySQL.
- You have an understanding of browser dev tools and performance.
- You are willing to contribute to open-source code. We like to take part in the community!
Pay & benefits
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Once you’ve completed your first few months, you have the option to relocate temporarily (up to 6 months) or even permanently up to +/- 4 hours of London or New York using our International Mobility programme
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed