Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role is to...
Your focus will be...
- Build new capabilities that delight our customers and help them to gain valuable consumer insight more easily.
- Use NLP and deep learning techniques to understand consumer data, make predictions about their validity, and extend this to semantic analysis and entity recognition.
- Collaborate across the whole company to identify new use cases, develop ideas with our clients and create best-in-class products.
- Teach and mentor other data scientists in the team, and the wider company about your discipline.
- Build machine learning models and deliver them to our customers, working together with our engineers.
- Participate in engineering & product planning, stand-ups and retrospective meetings.
We’d love to hear from you if...
You have experience developing and delivering production-ready data science projects in a high-growth commercial setting.
You have good knowledge of Python, strong coding and software engineering skills and extensive experience with libraries and frameworks used for statistical modelling and machine learning.
You have experience building data pipelines, a good knowledge of SQL and related technologies and are comfortable handling large scale datasets.
You are a confident and thoughtful communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to adapt your style to connect with different audiences and in different contexts.
You are a team player. You take a collaborative approach and enjoy contributing towards a culture of improvement.
You are curious and possess rigour in your way of thinking, using data and your experience to make informed and balanced decisions. You ask thoughtful questions, and are naturally able to develop solutions from a position of insight and knowledge.
Pay & benefits
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Once you’ve completed your first few months, you have the option to relocate temporarily (up to 6 months) or even permanently up to +/- 4 hours of London or New York using our International Mobility programme
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed