Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role
Your focus will be to...
- Comprehensively understand the Attest platform and match its capabilities with potential customers to add value to their businesses
- Identify unique moments in our product that create opportunities for prospects and leads
- Turn opportunities into customers. You will develop solid rapport and qualify prospect’s challenges with precision and depth, align needs and ambitions to the Attest platform’s capabilities
- Generate opportunities in a new market. You will be required to do some proactive hunting, generating and converting pipeline from start to finish.
- Work closely with an energised SDR team throughout the sales funnel.. Whilst you will be responsible for generating your own pipeline of leads, you will also be supported by a dynamic SDR team to identify and qualify opportunities
- Confidently and responsibly keep on top of your sales pipeline. Maintaining pipeline coverage, respecting customer time and your own time to establish credibility.
- Collaborate openly and share learnings that benefit the wider team and business. You will work closely with other Sales folks as well as our Marketing teams to ensure we’re running impactful campaigns that grow awareness in the long-term and help you sell in the short-term
- Innovate autonomously and encourage others in the team to do the same. You will engage with approaches that we know support our goals whilst constantly looking for fresh ways to approach your work.
We’d love to hear from you if...
- You have experience and success in selling SaaS products or platforms, ideally to those operating in the marketing space
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy the challenges that come with expanding presence and engagement with prospects having done so in an end-to-end Sales role previously
- You have experience in proactively identifying opportunities and creatively prospecting with video to land your meetings, making enthusiastic approaches that land commercial success
- You bring curiosity and hustle to be an expert on your customers business and Attest. Prospects will be excited by your energy
- You are self-motivated, resilient and ambitious. You love that sales is a role with lots of focus and challenges along the way, but you are driven to solve those challenges and enjoy the reward
- You are collaborative by nature and bring openness to the table. You’re happy to provide coaching to colleagues and you’re open to receiving feedback
- You love to learn; seeing success in your experiences and recognises where you can develop and impact further
Pay & benefits
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Once you’ve completed your first few months, you have the option to relocate temporarily (up to 6 months) or even permanently up to +/- 4 hours of London or New York using our International Mobility programme
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed