Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, and JCDecaux among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role:
With EMEA representing Attest’s key growth market over the next two years, you will have responsibility for driving new revenue for the business and consistent high performance (over-achievement) against quota.
Reporting into the EMEA Sales Management team, based in London, you will drive UK & EMEA-wide revenue by identifying, managing and closing exciting new business opportunities with SME and enterprise customers.
Self-aware, with exceptional commercial and communication skills, you will learn and deploy a proven go-to-market approach and be an exemplar for high standards in pipeline generation, deal management, value building and closing.
The EMEA Account Executive team today consists of 11 AEs with rapid expansion planned across the team over the next 6-12 months.
Attest’s culture sets us apart - it is one of ‘long term high performance’. Underpinned by a fundamental belief in the people we hire, we balance high standards, coaching and responsible autonomy to consistently influence outcomes and exceed expectations. As a Senior AE in this team, you will be responsible for role-modelling this culture and these standards as we grow.
Your focus will be to …
- Consistently deliver on new revenue quota responsibilities.
- Create new business opportunities, manage sales cycles and influence outcomes.
- Become a platform and industry expert and trusted advisor to both prospects and your team-mates.
- Work closely with your business development partner to drive optimise and increase conversion of SAL to SQL ratios.
- Continually self-develop using the resources, tech-stack and support available to you.
- Work collaboratively with your manager to evolve your understanding of things you can work on (and work with them on) to be an outstanding member of a high-performing team.
- Use your experience to identify and deliver on opportunities to improve processes, methodologies and communication to increase your deal count, increase contract values, reduce lead time and share learnings.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Managers and VP Sales EMEA to identify and develop opportunities for new customer acquisition as we grow our UK presence and explore the targeting of new markets.
- Provide accurate and dependable forecasting of new revenue.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have at least 5 years’ experience of over-achievement in new business SaaS sales and can leverage experience selling SME and/or Enterprise software to the EMEA market.
- You’ve worked within a hyper-growth business environment.
- Experience closing high-value contracts, managing 360 sales cycles and breaking records.
- You are an excellent communicator - both verbal and written, with both the executive presence to communicate at C-Level and the commercial mindedness, emotional intelligence and range to inspire and influence commercial outcomes across verticals.
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- Generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.