Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
What you'll be doing
- Turning opportunities into customers. You will be laser-focused on bringing new opportunities with mid-market, ambitious brands onboard as customers for Attest.
- Working closely with a world class SDR team. Partnering in pods to identify companies that have a great fit with Attest, creating the go-to-market messaging and providing the education of future customers on the value we can bring to their business turning them into happy customers for Attest.
- Confident pipeline management. As an experienced sales person, you understand the value of managing your pipeline, ensuring coverage and knowing how to manage a complex sales process because ‘yes’ is not the day things close. You will be ready to report regularly via Salesforce on the status of your pipeline and accurately forecast revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Shared learnings. Collaboration is a very big part of the day to day at Attest. Outbound best practice, call review sessions, deal strategy meetings and more allow us to share the best and the worst of our efforts to get better as a team.
- Innovating. We’re autonomous and autonomy encourages innovation. We have tried and tested methods we’re always keen to learn from broader experiences to innovate and improve. Since you’ll be the face of Attest with prospects and customers, we can’t wait to learn from you how to innovate and tweak our sales process.
What you’ll bring to Attest
- A background of success in selling research/insights solutions to senior Marketing, Brand, or Insights stakeholders at B2C companies or agencies (SaaS/MarTech ideal, but not required).
- Entrepreneurial mindset. A strong aptitude and attitude towards getting the job done.
- Enthusiasm and proactive nature. You know what needs to be done to meet your goals and will seek out the tools required if you don’t already have them.
- Strong, demonstrable grounding in at least one common sales methodology.
- Curiosity. You take a keen interest in what you’re doing to become an expert in the space for your customers. Prospects will feel the energy and can’t wait to come on board.
Who you are
- Self-motivated and ambitious to exceed targets and make customers happy at the same time.
- A team player that brings humility and empathy to support and be open to receiving support from colleagues.
- Understand that mistakes are made on the path to success yet embrace them as learning experiences to be shared.
- Confident in communicating with teammates, colleagues and potential customers at all levels.
- Infectiously curious and enthusiastic.
- Communicate openly and transparently.
- Comfortable in an autonomous environment. We trust you to get the job done with as much support or guidance as needed to help you get there.
- Motivated by the idea of being part of a high-growth journey as Attest scales quickly.
Pay & benefits
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Once you’ve completed your first few months, you have the option to relocate temporarily (up to 6 months) or even permanently up to +/- 4 hours of London or New York using our International Mobility programme
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed