Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
Join our rapid US expansion!
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a well-established European start-up on its journey of expanding in the US and beyond. It's a chance to play a key role in our success, taking ownership of the marketing plans for a critical geography. North America is an enormous potential market for us, so success will open up opportunities for expansion in budget, channels and headcount.
What you’ll do
- Be the marketing partner for the US Sales team.
- Create and execute an effective, quarter-by-quarter plan to increase qualified pipeline for our US Sales team.
- Manage stand-out online and offline events to grow awareness, attract leads, nurture prospects, educate clients, build our reputation and enhance our brand.
- Work with Demand Generation to execute US campaigns designed to create demand in the market and inbound pipeline.
- Be the leading voice of our US customers, feeding customer intelligence and insights to our Product Marketing and Content teams.
- Work with the broader Commercial team to identify priority segments and target accounts for the US market and develop plans to turn them into customers
- Own the sourcing of US paid media partnerships.
Who you are
- You have demonstrable marketing experience across content, events or demand generation, ideally at a SaaS or other fast-growth B2B-focused company.
- You’re commercially minded - you understand how strong, impactful marketing messages drive opportunities and conversions.
- You are self-motivated and ambitious to exceed targets.
- You're a clear communicator and able to support others in best practices as well as promote the work you are doing across the business.
- You have proven ability to collaborate across teams and geographies, and understand the power of a cross-functional approach.
- You are analytical and have a growth mindset. You are never satisfied with the status-quo and constantly ask 'how could we do things better?'
It would also be great if….
- You have previous experience executing campaigns targeted at marketers.
- You have experience with marketing tech and tools like Google Analytics, Wordpress, Pardot, etc (or equivalents).
- You have prior knowledge or experience of the consumer insight/research landscape and/or consumer brand marketing also a bonus.
Pay & benefits
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- Once you’ve completed your first few months, you have the option to relocate temporarily (up to 6 months) or even permanently up to +/- 4 hours of London or New York using our International Mobility programme
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you $300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of $500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private health care and dental
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed