Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role is to…
Your focus will be to...
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Attest's product on a practical, applied level as it evolves and develops over time
- Be the first point of contact on Intercom, responding efficiently to customer queries in live chat leaving the customer with a positive impression of Attest no matter the topic or resolution
- Work closely with our engineering team to provide feedback and support, helping to resolve complex or longer-term technical platform challenges
- Monitor customer research run on the Attest platform, optimising speed of completion for surveys as well as applying deep attention to detail to results.
- Be the final, human step of our quality control process that ensures the data we serve customers within the platform is of the highest possible quality and reliability at all times
- Be a core part of our customer-facing team, working closely with the wider Customer Success, Product and other teams across Attest to share learnings and feedback from your frequent customer interactions
- Ensure that customer survey results are of the highest quality and can be reliably validated through active human quality checks.
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You love customer-facing interactions and are energised by interacting with people
- You are a natural problem solver, deeply committed to finding the right outcome with no stone left unturned
- You derive real joy from being the point-person for technical challenges and being the person who unblocks those challenges and making the customer experience consistently excellent and well supported
- You are a confident and thoughtful written communicator, able to adapt your style to different audiences and express yourself with clarity and brevity
- You pride yourself on your ability to translate complex technical concepts into plain English that anyone can understand and follow
- You enjoy solving problems and communicating the solution in a clear and concise way
- You are passionate and methodical about finding and correcting even the smallest of details for our customer data sets, and take pride in knowing you contribute to one of Attest most critical unique selling points: the exceptional quality of data we present to customers.
Pay & benefits
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Once you’ve completed your first few months, you have the option to relocate temporarily (up to 6 months) or even permanently up to +/- 4 hours of London or New York using our International Mobility programme
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed