Built for consumers and companies, alike
In a world driven by data, we believe consumers and businesses can coexist. Our founders had a vision to empower consumers to leverage their greatest asset—their data—in exchange for modern financial services. Built with this vision in mind, our platform allows consumers to access savings tools, earned wages and rewards without cost or hidden fees. In exchange, they give permission to use their real-time data for research, insights and targeted advertising.
At Attain, your contribution will help us build a more equitable and efficient data sharing ecosystem—whether helping consumers access modern financial services or businesses leverage data to achieve better outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with hands-on leaders and mission-driven individuals everyday.
About the role
Our Business Development team is responsible for initial contact of potential new customers and to establish interest and timely communication about our offerings. We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Team Lead to lead our team of business development representatives. This exciting opportunity will allow our new leader to support a newly established and growing team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in a business development role, excellent communication & leadership abilities.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales, and experience as a business development representative; start-up experience is also a plus
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategies in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to leverage data to make informed decisions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a results-oriented culture and motivate others to meet and achieve goals
- Proficient with Salesforce and Google Suite
What a typical week may look like
- Monitor and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of BDR outreach efforts and provide recommendations for improvements
- Manage and prioritize the pipeline of leads for optimal team functioning and allocation of workload
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with each BDR to review their performance, provide coaching and feedback, and set goals for the upcoming week
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and insights, and use this information to adjust sales strategies and tactics
- Conduct weekly team meetings to review progress toward goals, share best practices, and provide coaching and feedback
- Report regularly on team performance to senior management
- Participate in sales and marketing strategy meetings to provide insights and recommendations based on the BDR team's experience and expertise
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and share this knowledge with the BDR team to help them improve their skills and stay ahead of the competition
At the end of your first year, you’ll have helped us
- Grow and develop our team of business development representatives into a key area for our inbound business
- Establish a playbook for best practices, operational procedures and performance management for our BDR team
- Exceed our monthly targets for sales qualified leads (SQLs)
We are excited to hear from you.
At Attain, we are passionate about finding people to continuously help us grow our organization. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience doesn’t match every detail on the job description. If we don’t see something that immediately fits, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities.