Built for consumers and companies, alike
In a world driven by data, we believe consumers and businesses can coexist. Our founders had a vision to empower consumers to leverage their greatest asset—their data—in exchange for modern financial services. Built with this vision in mind, our platform allows consumers to access savings tools, earned wages and rewards without cost or hidden fees. In exchange, they give permission to use their real-time data for research, insights and targeted advertising.
At Attain, your contribution will help us build a more equitable and efficient data sharing ecosystem—whether helping consumers access modern financial services or businesses leverage data to achieve better outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with hands-on leaders and mission-driven individuals everyday.
- 5+ years experience in content marketing, product marketing, and/or professional writing and editing; ideally within a B2B context across full-funnel initiatives
- Demonstrated content writing, storytelling and SEO experience optimizing content
- Motivation and expertise to produce a variety of B2B content formats around AdTech, Ad Measurement, Consumer Insights, Programmatic, and Media Strategy
- Experience with data analysis and extracting insights to develop engaging content and marketing stories
- Demonstrated structured and efficient approach to developing project plans, writing, editing and freelance management to produce high quality content and drive on-time execution
- Strong communication skills, data-driven mindset and a proactive attitude
- Solid understanding of the AdTech market and industry, and how to address different audiences for maximum impact
- Support B2B Marketing to accelerate demand generation through writing content and executing campaign plans aligned with Attain’s overall go-to-market strategy
- Understand the pain points of Attain’s target audience and how our services provide solutions
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Product, Data Operations, and Brand/Creative departments to write and produce content-based strategies and digital marketing assets that create demand and engage target audiences
- Develop and execute an editorial content calendar, execution templates and processes to optimize content creation
- Conceptualize, write, edit and/or proofread copy for a variety of deliverables inclusive of thought-leadership (such as blog posts, white papers and webinars/events), case studies, and SEO content
- Manage and oversee content production processes among contributing authors and freelancers
- Ensure brand and messaging guidelines are followed and maintain a consistent style, quality and tone of voice across all content
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, and best content writing practices
This position is a full-time, contract to hire role.
We’re excited to hear from you.
At Attain, we are passionate about finding people to continuously help us grow our organization. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience doesn’t match every detail of the job description. If we don’t see something that immediately fits, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities.