Built for consumers and companies, alike
In a world driven by data, we believe consumers and businesses can coexist. Our founders had a vision to empower consumers to leverage their greatest asset—their data—in exchange for modern financial services. Built with this vision in mind, our platform allows consumers to access savings tools, earned wages and rewards without cost or hidden fees. In exchange, they give permission to use their real-time data for research, insights and targeted advertising.
At Attain, your contribution will help us build a more equitable and efficient data sharing ecosystem—whether helping consumers access modern financial services or businesses leverage data to achieve better outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with hands-on leaders and mission-driven individuals everyday.
About the role
Attain is building a Data Hygiene team to support operations and data cleanliness across our B2B (business to business) product offerings. The Manager, Data Business Operations will support our data platform activation & measurement as well as own the quality management and process development to help us scale. Our ideal candidate is analytically savvy and maintains a customer centric focus when solving problems.
- 3+ years of advanced SQL experience working in an operational capacity, closely with product, data and other technical teams; consulting and/or consumer insights experience is also a plus
- 3+ years in startup environments in the financial tech, data, and/or SaaS space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Statistics, Business or other equivalent quantitative field
- Experience in cloud infrastructure (such as AWS or GCP) as well as BI tools (Tableau, Looker)
- Proficient ability to translate complex data-sets to visual and digestible insights for internal business leaders as well as external clients
What a typical week might look like
- Analyze complex data-sets as the subject matter expert in Attain’s data pipeline & infrastructure
- Maintain high data quality cleanliness metrics across our product line items & commerce data pipelines
- Investigate and diffuse any data-related roadblocks within our SaaS platform
- Manage communication of the resolution process with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage data hygiene team and support day-to-day operations of our offshore data team
- Collaborate and partner with Product & Engineering teams as new features are launched and share feedback on additional functionality of internal tools.
At the end of your first year, you’ll have helped us
- Establish a strong quality management system for our data cleanliness across our SaaS platform
- Accurately classify a large majority of Attain’s consumer purchase data
- Build a core team of data experts within the data hygiene organization
- Ensure the success of our client-facing software launch to the market
We’re excited to hear from you.
At Attain, we are passionate about finding people to continuously help us grow our organization. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience doesn’t match every detail of the job description. If we don’t see something that immediately fits, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities.