Built for consumers and companies, alike
In a world driven by data, we believe consumers and businesses can coexist. Our founders had a vision to empower consumers to leverage their greatest asset—their data—in exchange for modern financial services. Built with this vision in mind, our platform allows consumers to access savings tools, earned wages and rewards without cost or hidden fees. In exchange, they give permission to use their real-time data for research, insights and targeted advertising.
At Attain, your contribution will help us build a more equitable and efficient data sharing ecosystem—whether helping consumers access modern financial services or businesses leverage data to achieve better outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with hands-on leaders and mission-driven individuals everyday.
About the role
Our Product Team (designers and product managers) work together at the earliest stages of ideation; through prototyping, design, acceptance testing and user testing. In close collaboration with our engineering team, our Product Managers will be responsible for supporting objectives with creative & technical feedback from across our organization, as well as from our customer base. This role will largely work with our B2C (Klover) facing products and in-app offerings through their full product lifecycle. We strive to give our Product Managers autonomy, through ownership of P&L and prioritization decisions as we build and grow.
- 2+ years Product Management experience ideally in startup environments in the financial tech and data space; having worked within design, engineering or marketing operations
- 2+ years of consumer mobile application experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly collaborative, relationship-oriented and business-minded
- Entrepreneurial, driven by outcomes and the ability to fight through challenges
What a typical week may look like
- Support workflows across Klover products and in-app offerings through ideation, prototyping, design, acceptance testing & user testing
- Utilize metrics and data to analyze performance and ideate on new features
- Work closely with the design team to build prototypes for testing
- Collaborate with engineering leads on requirements and building workflows and product updates
- Establishing the vision for your pod in alignment with business objectives
- Partner with UX research to keep our customer at the core of our product development by constantly seeking feedback
At the end of your first year, you’ll have helped us
- Launch new offerings across our in-app products and share their value with our users
- Test and support product improvements via data-backed decisions and ideas
- Collaborate across product groups and departments
We are excited to hear from you.
At Attain, we are passionate about finding people to continuously help us grow our organization. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience doesn’t match every detail of the job description. If we don’t see something that immediately fits, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities.