As a Sales Strategy Success Manager (Senior Customer Success Manager) at Atrium and a key member of the Customer Experience organization, you will be directly responsible for ensuring customers are able to access the value of Atrium’s software to help their revenue organizations maximize their performance. You will own the customer’s experience with Atrium from the point of initial sale and manage renewals for your book of business.Your role as your interact with your customers will be to impart your enthusiasm for and knowledge of Atrium’s software, customize the experience in Atrium to reflect any changes to the customer’s top organizational priorities, and help new users within existing customer accounts incorporate Atrium into their management cadences.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the other members of the Customer Success organization to more deeply engage customers with our platform
- Own renewal transactions for your book of business
- Ensure the right information from Atrium is set up to reach the right individuals at the right time in support of their organizational and management priorities as those change over time
- Communicate thoughtfully with our customers to meet them wherever they are in their journey to becoming more data-driven salespeople and sales leaders, sharing best practices of revenue operations
- Develop a deep knowledge of Atrium's software to remove barriers to our customers accessing the value of the software
- Introduce new users within existing customer accounts to Atrium’s software and help them customize Atrium to fit their needs
- Assist customers in accessing the benefits of new product releases such that they can apply those features within their organizations
We are looking for someone who:
- Has exceptional oral and written communication skills that show energy and empathy
- Takes ownership of solving customer issues to customize Atrium to meet the customer’s needs
- Is organized, process-driven, and capable of working with the Customer Success team and the Head of Customer Experience to continue to deliver new ways to drive value for our customers at scale
- Has previous revenue operations or enablement experience, or previous customer success experience, preferably for a SaaS software company
- Has basic familiarity with Salesforce
- Is able to work in the United States
This is a full-time, remote role on a welcoming and inclusive team. However you identify, whatever background you bring with you, and wherever in the U.S. you are based, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to bring your skills, talents, and perspectives to work every day.
Atrium's software enables data driven team management for sales organizations, by using data and smart analytics to empower revenue teams to make better informed decisions. We empower individuals to better manage their time and actions to focus on reaching their primary goals, we transform managers into superheroes who know what's going on in their organization, so they can celebrate successes and provide assistance in real time, and we enable executives to run efficient organizations that focus on top goals, and don’t waste valuable employee energy on fruitless efforts.
As a team, we focus on learning and growing together so that each team member can push themselves and develop their careers. We prioritize direct, honest, and empathetic communication with our customers and with one another.