Joining Atrium as a Sales Strategy Specialist (what we call SDR) is an amazing way to kickstart your sales and early stage technology career.
The Atrium sales organization breeds amazing sellers and sales leaders - and that starts with our SDRs.
You'll be be trained in the latest and greatest prospecting and sales engagement techniques, and provided with cutting edge technology.
What's more, in order to represent Atrium to the market, you'll learn everything there is to know about data-driven sales management - setting you up for an amazing transition to an account executive role, or perhaps customer success, sales operations, or more.
Our founder, Pete Kazanjy, literally wrote the book on early stage sales ( https://store.foundingsales.com/ ) - so you know that sales matters in our organization, and that we run an impeccably tight ship.
There's a ton of opportunity in our quickly growing organization for folks who are smart, hungry, and orient to taking care of business.
While a big text laden job description is all well and good, click here for an overview deck as to why being a seller at Atrium rocks:
Who will love this job:
- A story teller: you have no fear on the phone and demonstrate excellent written communication for crafting strategic outreach.
- An evangelist: you love sales, analytics, and can authentically communicate the problem Atrium solves and what's different about our approach
- A self-starter: you seek solutions on your own, and ask for help when you need it
- A analytic thinker: you discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable campaigns.
- A team player: you understand that we win together
- A competitor: you are fiercely driven to compete against yourself while also being a collaborative teammate.
What you’ll do:
- Qualify prospects by learning about the prospect's approach to sales performance analytics
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and opportunities
- Collaborate with the greater Sales organization to generate new business for the company strategically
You should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic, paired with effective prioritization and organizational skills
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other CRM, a plus
- Your own rare talents - if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a phenomenal fit for this role in your cover letter
Atrium has hundreds of blue chip customers who are having wild success with the software, all of whom are robust net promoters and champions of the solution. Our customers expand, renew, and when our users move to new organizations, they email us asking to buy again. It's good stuff. We are now scaling up our sales team to bring the love to more fabulous customers.
We sell to sales operations and sales leadership, and to do so, we are market experts at sales strategy, analytics, and operations. Selling at Atrium is particularly exciting, in that as you sell, you will become amazing at sales strategy, analytics, and sales management. You are literally being paid to get amazing at sales and sales management. Atrium manufactures amazing sales people who will go on to do amazing things in their careers.
Moreover, sales is core to the DNA of Atrium. We're the sales excellence company. So sales excellence is deeply valued at our organization, not just from a cultural standpoint, but also from a product feedback standpoint. We use Atrium at Atrium, and the feedback loop is a powerful one.
Our sales organization is lead by the founder of the company, Pete Kazanjy, the founder of Modern Sales, the nation's largest sales operations, enablement, and leadership community (10k strong), and author of Founding Sales, the canonical handbook on startup sales. So yeah, our organization knows a thing or two about sales, and is an amazing place to accelerate your sales career.
Atrium's sale is consultative and analytical, so you should only check us out if you like being analytical about sales. If you know your way around a spreadsheet, or are a big fan of sports statistics, these are all good things for this role. If you're more a fan of flying by the seat of your pants, and don't think that there's much for math to tell us about performance...well, this probably ain't a great role for you. Different strokes for different folks!
The entire Atrium team is stocked full of wonderful, super sharp, hard working, kind, and fun people. You can read more about them here.
Atrium is backed by blue chip investors, and founded by Peter Kazanjy and Jason Heidema, prior founders of TalentBin, acquired in 2014 by Monster Worldwide.